Meet Your Fellow EdCampers!
Browse around and meet new friends who will be at EdCampOAISD with you!
Kyle Mayer, PhD
Assistant Superintendent for Instructional Services
- Supervises and works with the Instructional Services staff in effort to provide high quality administrator and teacher professional development resulting in student achievement gains for all OAISD schools.
- Organizes and hosts affiliate groups including Curriculum Directors, High School Principals, Middle School Principals and Elementary School Principals.
- Offers training and support for the Harvard Instructional Rounds model and facilitates Ottawa Area Superintendents Association in the Rounds process.
- Serves as planning committee member for the Midwest Brain & Learning Institute.
Anne Thorp, PhD
Meet EdCamper Anne Thorp.
Anne is the director of REMC7, and the Instructional Technologist at the OAISD.
She was awrded the 2012 MACUL Technology Using Instructor of the year award.
Her favorite activity outside of work is spending time with her four grand sweeties ~ as she always says, "There's nothing better than grand sweetie time!"
Ideas you can get from Anne include, but not limited to
- Using iPads in your classroom
- Creating a blended learning environment
- Implementing free technology tools
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Provide leadership and training in classroom technology integration
- 21 Things for Teachers
- 21 Things for Students
- Technology implementation for Administrators
- Moodle training
- All things Google!
- Consultant to all level of educators with the goal of improving organizational productivity, teaching, and learning. MI Champions Coach
- Maker space